Hover over a Point for results. Click a Point...generates a Heat Map Report based on the selected Filter. In the example below I selected the 10 AM time slot which represents 255 clicks. The Heat Map Report is generated and it tells me that 30 Visitors interacted with the page at 10 AM. There were 35 Visitor Sessions which means that at least 5 visitors returned during the time slot (they left the page and returned to click on...
Desktop & Mobile
Works with Responsive sites! View results recorded on any device!
Interact with your site via the remove overlay feature to Hide or Show hidden content!
ClickTale and CrazyEgg give you a screenshot of your page. We let you interact with results on your Live web site!
Over 50Heat Map Reports
Heat Map Reports
An Interactive Chart presents the results. Simply click a Point in the Chart to load a Heat Map Report. That click automatically grabs all the Visitor Sessions for Playback!
- Clicks by Month, Week Number in a Year and Weekday!
- Clicks by Hour or number under X seconds!
- Clicks by Country, Desktop or Mobile Browser and Operating System!
Visitor Session Playback
Our exclusive Playback with Arrows and Click Path shows you exactly where the clicks or taps in a Visitor session took place! Select any Heat Map Report to isolate those Visitor sessions for Playback!
- Playback the Top 25 Visitor Sessions in a Month or Week or Weekday!
- Playback Visitor Sessions for those that clicked under X number of seconds!
- Playback Visitor Sessions by Country, Desktop or Mobile Browser and Operating System!
Automatically splits traffic between two variations of an html element or block of html to determine which one is more effective. Built-in Statistical Significance Calculator tells you which one is significantly better!
- Quick Setup! Simply add a special class name to the variations on the page.
- When a winner is determined simply remove the loser from the page. Far superior to Optimizely or Visual Web Site Optimizer.
- During the A/B Test reveal variations from the Dashboard to view Heat Map Report results or see how users interact with them during Playback of Visitor Sessions!
Timed Bounce Rates
For those that don't click anything on your site, find out their engagement time...Hard, Medium and Soft Bounce Rates at the Visitor level! Identifies all the visitors you don't know!
- Hard Bounce visitors are defined as visitors who viewed a single page and had an engagement time of less than 4 seconds. Hard Bounce visitors are usually visitors who arrived at your site by mistake expecting completely different content than what they had received. These visitors immediately bounce and are unlikely to intentionally return.
- Medium Bounce visitors are defined as visitors who viewed a single page and had anengagement time of 4-10 seconds.
- Soft Bounce visitors are defined as visitors who viewed a single page of your site and had an engagement time of more than 10 seconds.
We show the Top 25 Html elements on a page. Click them until you identify your Goal or Conversion button on the page. Remove all except the Goal and then click the Play button. Our Exclusive Sankey Flow Report Builder isolates all the Visitors that clicked your Goal.
- The Flow Report shows you which Visitors click your Goal on a page. It will show other pages they visit on your site.
- It will show exactly what they clicked before selecting your Goal, and which elements you expect them to click, and ignored.
- It allows you to pinpoint areas of interest in other pages from your engaged visitors!
DashboardLives on your Site!
ClickTale and CrazyEgg with their crazy pricing overlay results on a screenshot of a web page on your site. HeatMap.Ca overlays our Dashboard and the results on your Live web site. This allows you to interact with your page to hide or show content that may be hidden and view results in real time!
- Each Filter is represented as an Interactive Chart. Simply click a Point in the Chart for results!
- Try the Remove Overlay feature to interact with Dynamic Content on a page. This allows you to view Heat Map results on hidden or dynamic content, something that ClickTale or CrazyEgg can't do.
- Adjust Playback settings including the speed...The Now playback feature reveals clicks in a visitor session in a split second, to really speed things up!
- 50+ Heat Map Reports
- Playback Visitor Sessions
- Flow Reports
- A/B Testing
- Timed Bounce Rates
Pricing Details*Each service inlcludes Tracking Keys, one for each page on your site.
Keys will keep track of all data on the page regardless of the url for that page.
Paid versions allow you to reset click data or a/b test data at anytime from the Dashboard.
Timed Bounce Rate data is cleared on the last day of the month.
Try before you buy.
Click Signup at the top of the page
and we will set you up with one tracking key for one page, absolutely free!
What is A/B Testing? A/B Testing (also known as split testing) is comparing two versions of an element to see which one performs better. Variations of an element like a call to action button, headline, etc, are served to different visitors. Visitors see the same variation each time they return to a web page. We track the number of times each is shown and the clicks. The one that has a better conversion rate, wins! What should you test? Almost anything on your site can be A/B tested. Some elements that you can easily test are...
During playback of a Visitor Session a Click Order (1,2,3 etc) is animated into view. Between each click (or tap) is an Arrow, something we call the Click Path! At each click the browser automatically scrolls into position to show you where the click occurred! Just sit back and relax to enjoy the show! When it's done follow the Click Path to trace the visitor's movement! During playback the Dashboard is minimized to reveal a Stop button. Above that is the Click Order and the Total Clicks captured during the session...